Wednesday 19 September 2007

INTRODUCE MYSELF

My name is Ham. I am 14 years old. I am a boy. I am a Thai citizen. I am a student. I am studing in Matayom 4. This is my first essay in blogspot.com. I will introduce myself.
I am just a little boy in the big city of Thailand. I like many things in my country. I like beautiful scenery and nature in Thailand. I know many peoples from other countries spend a lot of money to visit my country.
My favorite sport is biking. My furtest distance on a bike in one day was about 90 km. I was very tired, but biking is not the whole of my. I have many things to do on upper school. I will do the university entrance exam in the future. I will do work hard so loan use the result in the future. I am very serious about education.
I have one dream in the future, I will be a pilot. I know the work of pilot is very hard. They have good decisions in flight. Before I come to study pilot. I will do many tests, about knowledge, IQ and my mind. I know something about pilot test from the Internet. They said most people couldn’t pass the pilot entrance exam. Now I have much knowledge about airplanes. I am more interested in it, but I don’t know my faculty in future, perhaps the faculty of aviation engineering, or faculty of science about meteology.
I know the future life is not certain. So now I will study hard.
My life is not serious. I have many hobbies to reduce the pressure from study. My life has many thing exiting.It such as sport or play a music.

No comments: