Thursday 11 October 2007

World Culture

Nowadays, they have many same things that are doing in whole world. I think it is world culture.
I feel it is good about world culture, because it is thing that do around the world. I think it makes world relation to tighten than past, because if we know culture of other country and we will understand. It will be making peaceful of the world.
Some world culture is not quite good, because it bad. I think the culture that not good is the Thai superstar wear sexy cloth like American superstar. I think it very bad because people can remember them in sexy look. They can think ‘this country the woman wears sexy cloth’, and think the women in this culture are wear like her.
I think the origins of world culture are from America and Europe, because there are many big and mighty countries. Some countries enough follow them.
Some people said the culture that have done up to 200 years should be world culture, such as Chinese culture and Thai culture.
Nowadays, whole world are eating same food, wearing same cloth and do almost thing in same, because culture are going to every countries.
I interviewed foreign, they respect same religion. The educations are same. I think a cause is culture.100 years ago some countries did not has school, but today we school around the world
Last week I knew a lot of culture, I knew it is same in almost counties. It is world culture, it makes relation and peaceful in this world
Cultures are very important in the world. If the world don’t have, world can’t still

No comments: