Monday 5 November 2007

How do you feel when you do something special or important

Nowadays, I have special things a lot. I like to do special things. When I did special thing, I feel exited but I realized it. I like to show special thing in myself by do that is special thing.
I my life that have education with this school, they gave opportunities for do important and special thing a lot. Because I like to do it, they support me for me about special thing.
When I did the important thing such as examination sometimes I feel nervous, sometimes I feel good, after that I would feel exiting or fear and worry about the result. Almost of my emotion is exiting, I try to think that everything in this world are good such as my examination result.
I am not feel good with all important thing. Something when I do, I feel pressure, because it was important. I think if I cannot do it, I may be give problem for me. So, I will feel worry and think surrounded are pressure me to do it successful. Sometimes I feel If it not success, I will die. Sometime I am indicator about it will success or not. I will worry if I have this situation like that.
In my opinion, I think when people do special or important that well. Because, If they past the moment that they do important thing, they will have special skill like my experience about important thing that I must and should do.

No comments: